Have you had glimpses into the messages of your heart?
Have you noticed what enables these messages to be more clear?
These are 20 ideas for simple, everyday actions that support you to learn about yourself; opening up to hear the messages of your heart:
- Detox harsh chemicals from your life.
- Spend time playing with a small child.
- Get to sleep by 10.30pm.
- Practice saying “no” to others’ demands on your time and energy, to create more space for yourself.
- Get outside and spend time in fresh air.
- Start a new project.
- Spend time near a body of water, such as an ocean, to re-charge.
- Take quiet time to contemplate.
- Enjoy creative activities.
- Be honest with yourself.
- Tidy, re-organise and de-clutter your home.
- Choose to spend time with friends who support you. Avoid more challenging relationships.
- Tend to and care for yourself.
- Start to notice the words of your inner voice – focus on those that support you.
- Allow yourself to receive – this will increase your ability to help others.
- Release judgements about yourself and others.
- Become more aware of the environment.
- Honour yourself, your energy and your emotions.
- Have patience and trust yourself – you are exactly where you are meant to be!
- Take a risk and listen to your heart!
For more support creating an opportunity for self-reflection and creating mind set shifts that enable real change, our Thrive! workshops, starting 10 November, will activate and inspire you!